Certified Qi-Mag Feng Shui Consultant and Senior Instructor, and Master of Tao Geomancy for the Qi-Mag International Feng Shui & Geobiology Institute, the world's largest Feng Shui college
Why study Feng Shui? "For more than 80-90% of human's terminal and degenerative diseases, the main causes can be found in the bedroom and living space." -- Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim
QI-MAG FENG SHUI, Level I (2 Days, $300)
• Basic concepts and meaning of Qi-Mag Feng Shui
• Qi-Mag Feng Shui methods to improve your vitality and abundance
• Different types of building shapes and design and effects on human health
• Energy and oxygen flow in house/flat and effects on health and vitality
• Learn six simple techniques to find underground water stress that causes 80% of cancer and degenerative diseases & application of remedies
• 126 auspicious and inauspicious bedroom arrangements
• Learn to identify negative symbols and unhealthy environmental Qi
• Understand and apply twenty groups of proven remedies to improve Feng Shui and vitality of your home
• Explain five levels Feng Shui consciousness to apply Feng Shui remedies
• Learn more than 20 groups of remedies to improve Qi and oxygen in your house/home.
• Explain five elemental principles and its application
• How to improve the Feng Shui of your home
On completion of this course participants will be able to make substantial Feng Shui remedies in their house or apartment.
Participants will receive a 110 page workbook with several hundred illustrations, and a Certificate of Participation. Completion of this course qualifies you to receive 20 accreditation points for the Qi-Mag International Feng Shui Consultant Diploma.
Recommended reading to prepare for the course: Feng Shui and Your Health, by Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim (available at Amazon.com)
QI-MAG FENG SHUI, Level 2 (3 Days, $400)
• Advanced Applications of Yin and Yang Principles in Room Layout
• The Five Elements System of Colors and Remedies
• The Eight Life Areas (Bagua) and their Practical Applications
• The Eight Trigrams and East-West Systems
• The Flying Stars System
• Effective House Clearing
• How to Use the Lo'pan Feng Shui Compass
• How to Change Unfortunate Energies in a Room to Boost Your Wealth
• Earth Energy Grid Lines and Ley Lines, and their Remedies
An illustrasted course handbook and certificate of completion are included in the course fee.
QI-MAG BUSINESS FENG SHUI, Level 3 (2 Days + Optional Practice Day, $600)
• Interior and exterior environmental problems affecting businesses, and their remedies
• Empowered seating arrangments for company executives to ensure effective management command and control
• 60 illustrations of ideal executive and office staff seating arrangments for peak performance
• Correct seating positions to chair meetings and give lectures to ensure 100% effective control and to command respect
• How to be the boss even though you are not the boss
• Where to sit to enhance faster promotion
• Best position to sit to ensure 80% chance of closing a sale/deal
• Correct placement of cashier/reception areas to earn more money
• Auspicious entrance designs to attract clients/customers
• Identify and select high energy land for business buildings
• Five elemental principles and color combinations in offices to improve productivity and creativity
• Ways to improve the quality of air and improve vitality of staff working in offices
• Some good and high vitality building designs
• Protection for office staff from negative electromagnetic and electrical radiation and electro-smog
• Simple techniques and principles to design empowered company logos that can bring success and lengthen the lifespan of a company
• Good and bad furniture for offices
• Right seating for therapists/doctors to ensure more effective treatments
• Identify common negative symbols in business and shopping malls that cause business failures
• Over 100 real life pictures for illustration
• A 100 page handbook with several hundred illustrations and a certificate are included in course fee
• This course is a MUST for all business executives, senior management executives, training managers, business Feng Shui consultants, architects, interior designers and company logo designers.
This course will make participants more effective Business Feng Shui consultants and can earn higher income as a consultant.
To register for any of the above Qi-Mag Feng Shui courses and to pay for the tuition with credit card or PayPal, please use the online, encrypted order forms at: Qi-Mag Feng Shui Courses
For more information about Grandmaster Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim, and the Qi-Mag International Feng Shui and Geobiology Institute, please visit his web site: feng-shui.com
Please contact Stephen Quong at (925) 754-8858 or email@example.com for more information about the next Qi-Mag Feng Shui Courses, scheduled for May 2019 in Naples, Florida.